UNITED TAX LIENS
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. To present the Website to you and others, including the content, features, applications and functionalities made available via the Website.
2. To facilitate registration for our products and services. The Personal Information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes).
3. To facilitate the purchase of our products and services. If you order services or products directly from the Company, we will use the Personal Information you provide to process that order.
4. To provide Members with notices about your accounts and to communicate with you regarding the availability of the Website, security and other Website-related issues, and to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
5. To respond to email inquiries. When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
6. To conduct analysis, research and development for the improvement of the Website and our products and services, to provide you and others with improved services, and to customize your experience within the Website.
7. For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new websites, products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, conducting studies and analyzing the results of studies, and operating and expanding our business activities.
8. If we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to comply with legal processes; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
9. In any other way we may describe to you when you provide Personal Information.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED:
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND RETENTION:
THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
United Tax Liens, LLC
2975 S Rainbow Suite E9
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (i) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. Please request this information by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAIL COMMUNICATION:
TELEPHONE CONSUMERS PROTECTION ACT:
HOW WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION. WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, INCLUDING::
1. Through your use of the Website. When you visit the Website, we may track and collect Website usage data, such as your search history, and other technical data.
3. Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility or liability for information collected through them. We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted advertising.
4. IP Address. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We may use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Website, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website and its associated products and services.
5. From you. Information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
6. By aggregating information. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website.
HOW WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE OTHER INFORMATION:
We may use and disclose Other Information for any lawful purpose, such as for research, reporting and analytic purposes and to improve the Website.
The company may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Members collected through the registration process as well as through online surveys and promotions with advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements or joint ventures. Additionally, our partners may have advertisements or co-branded web pages that are cosponsored by an affiliate, independent contractor seller, or non-affiliated partner. We may share non-identifying and aggregate information with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as by combining non-identifying information such as a user’s state with the user’s name). If we combine any Other Information and Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Please note that the rights and obligations for the GDPR and EU Cookies Policy can be found here.